Clinical trial related calculation: descriptive statistics, power and sample size calculation, power simulations, confidence interval, pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics parameters calculation.
The package is designed to perform calculations related to the planning and analysis of the results of clinical trials. The package includes the basic functions described below, as well as a few modules to perform specific calculations.
using Pkg; Pkg.add("ClinicalTrialUtilities");
NB! Hypothesis types:
When ctpower/ctsamplen used:
- :ea - Equality: two-sided hypothesis;
- :ei - Equivalencens: two one-sided hypothesis;
- :ns - Non-Inferiority / Superiority: one-sided hypothesis, for some cases you should use two-sided hypothesis for Non-Inferiority/Superiority, you can use alpha/2 for this;
Wrong Equivalence Hypothesis alpha level! Use 0.2.7, 0.3.1 version or higher.
- Confidence Intervals
- Cochran–Mantel–Haenszel confidence intervals
- Descriptive statistics
- Non-compartment analysis
- Sample size
- Equivalence for two means
- One proportion equality
- Odd ratio non-inferiority
- Odd ratio equality
- Confidence intervals
Clinical Trial Utilities
Copyright © 2019 Vladimir Arnautov aka PharmCat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you want to check and get R code for power/sample size estimation, you can find examples here: http://powerandsamplesize.com/Calculators/